![]() |
| Weekend Coffee Share |
Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia. How you doing? It's pumpkin everything season again here around our place. I made pumpkin muffins with the help of 2 of the littlest grandboys. There may have been more mix on the counter at one point than in the mixing bowl. The muffins turned out delicious anyway, maybe because of the almost full bag of chocolate chips we dumped in. I helped host the End of Summer Water Party for Grands & Daycare at Granny's house. She has the perfect backyard for such things. Grands went to the community Back-to-School Bash & got lots of school supplies. I've been watching some of that Lindsay Clancy trail this week & looking to watch the new season of Leanne that's coming out next week. Me & Kevin went on a good little trail ride & saw some fresh hog sign. Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll tell you about something else we saw that I didn't know even existed.
![]() |
| Daughter, Me & Sister being superheroes of our own stories. The End of Summer Water Party theme was Superheroes & Dinosaurs. Roarrrrrrrrrrrr! |
Did you know there was yellow jewelweed? I guess I thought there was just the orange like we have growing along the creek. I don't recall ever seeing any yellow. I've been calling them nasturtiums. I don't know where I got that from.
![]() |
| Fresh hog sign. |
![]() |
| As far as we could go on this road. There were lots of downed trees, most had already been cut out of the roads. |
![]() |
| Jewelweed |
![]() |
| Grands have pen pals from Michigan & Arizona so far. We've been learning lots of fun facts about other states for this summer's 250th year celebrations. |
These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been. Go out & have a wonderful weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment