Saturday, March 11, 2023

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains

Weekend Coffee Share


Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia.  How you doing this 10th week of 2023?  I got my car unloaded & moved into our new homestead.  I did a little cleaning & organizing each day.  I splurged & ordered curtains for the bedroom from Black Forest Decor.  Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll tell you about a couple of activities I did this week in between learning the routines at work & finding places to put stuff in the house, come walk with me...

This will be a cute little flower bed
when the sticks are picked up &
flowers are growing.


1st time bowler.
*  Sister & I took Grand bowling for a birthday outing.  Grand was surprised when her friend joined us to bowl.  One game of bowling was all the littles could endure.  There were snacks & arcade games too.  


*  I went to Nephew's baseball game. The field was located on my way home from work.  I left the game after several innings. I got a little miserably cold & there were several drops of rain, so I gave it up.  In the end, Nephew's team lost by 1 point.  The score was 12 to 11.  

1st game of the season.


These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a productive week and fun time with your family. Beautiful green grass and flowering trees in your header photo. Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like spring has sprung in your neck of the woods. Ours is intermittent in Prescott, AZ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like your new home! Snow here, lots of snow and no Spring yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun week. I was talking to a friend about going bowling. It's been awhile since I've gone.

    ReplyDelete