Sunday, June 16, 2024

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains

Weekend Coffee Share

Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia. How you doing this 24th week of 2024? It's 75 degrees here this Sunday morning as I have breakfast with Kevin & start unpacking from my weeklong adventures in the mid-west with Daughter. Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll share a few glimpses of the road trip before going out to see the flower gardens Kevin worked on while I was gone, come walk with me... 


Gateway Arch National Park

Little River Watershed Lake


Adventureland Amusement Park 
Busch Stadium
 





Morning walk in a cornfield



Metropolis

Picnic at the ballpark


Ledges State Park


Train ride

Family wiffle ball game






These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?
Happy Birthday to my
donut loving girl.



2 comments: