Friday, September 6, 2024

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains

Weekend Coffee Share
 

Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia. How you doing this 36th week of 2024? We went to the rodeo & got soaked. It rained from start to finish. I did enjoy a small bag of kettle corn before the rain sat in. I discovered some nice green bell peppers in the garden. I stuffed them for supper. Kevin was just as surprised about the peppers as I was. The plants got off to a slow start & we had pretty much given up on them producing anything more. We worked on cleaning up the garden some. Kevin potted many of the strawberry runners. Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & check out us married 39 years...








*Happy Wedding Anniversary to us.


Now, with our 1st Great Grand.











Then, our wedding day back in 1985.


My version of stuffed peppers.

These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?
Happy Birthday to Grand Tripp.




3 comments: