Friday, May 12, 2023

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains


Weekend Coffee Share 

Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia.  How you doing this 19th week of 2023?  We took the jeep exploring in the mountains for it's 1st time with all of us together.  Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll show you what we saw.  Kevin told me I had a bug on my cup. Come walk with me...   

            









       









  









These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your weekend coffee share. Your Jeep exploring in the mountains look great. I love the fresh green leaves, the trillium and azalea flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I enjoy the mountains. More into the hiking part than jeeping, but glad the new vehicle got you to where you needed to be. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I can almost smell the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous drive! I bet you are very happy with the new jeep? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the wildflowers you found on your journey. It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Love the photos. A jeep ride would be fun as long as I didn't have to wash it afterwards..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great group of pictures. It makes me want to go camping and hiking. Our first camp of the year got cancelled; the campground was closed because of the fires. Hoping to get out in June. Thanks for the virtual coffee, Karen.

    ReplyDelete