Saturday, October 28, 2023

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains

Weekend Coffee Share

Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia. How you doing this 43rd week of 2023?  We went on another good leaf looking jeep ride, the fishing wasn't no good. I made party favor bags for Sister's Halloween party coming up. Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll tell you the results of the football game I went to, come walk with me... 

Leaf coverage was getting thinner,
still lots of green.


Pretty bursts of color throughout.



Grand & Girlfriend went leaf looking.  What a view! 
The town is surrounded by a lake. It's good fishing.


Great-Nephew, Me, Grand.
I cheered for both teams, my team won. Yay! 

Boo Bags 👻


These are some of the things that's been going on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?

View out my window of the fall
 colors in the mountains.






5 comments:

  1. I love those bursts of colors peeking through the trees. So pretty! I've been watching the leaves change color here in Alabama too. You look like the fun aunt/grandmother at the football game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall colours and looks like you're ready for a fun Halloween. Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fall colors are so beautiful! Looks like you had a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those happy smiling faces! Cute boo bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun time!!! I love fall colors

    ReplyDelete