Saturday, November 4, 2023

Happenings on the Homestead in the Appalachian Mountains

Weekend Coffee Share

Hello there Adventurous Friends & Family, greetings from Georgia. How you doing this 44th week of 2023?  I went to Sister's Halloween party. There was bobbing for apples, a cookie face game & a lava cake. I forgot to set out my deviled eggs. Grab a coffee or your favorite beverage & I'll tell you what I dressed up as, come walk with me... 









Me & Moma decorated the front
of her house.
My leaf bag jack-o-lanterns &
party favor boo bags. Trick-or-Treat!


Sister decorated the backyard with a spooktacular creepy graveyard.


Sister's jack-o-lantern.


There was huge piles of
leaves to get buried alive in.


I dressed up as a Caribbean Pirate. Sister dressed up as a Plague Doctor.
There was a jack-o-lantern contest, which one would you pick?

Spiders hidden out of site. No one
saw them or knew they were there.
*  I took my deviled eggs in a cooler cause I knew there probably wouldn't be room in Moma's fridge.  I sat the cooler out of the way behind the dining table.  As I was driving home after the party, I thought of the spider deviled eggs I had made.  At that point I realized I had not even set them out.  I turned around & went back & got the cooler.  Kevin & I ate deviled eggs all week, spiders & all.



There were monster
fingers eaten up. 
  
There was witch's brew
nibbled on.


I packed leftover party foods
to have on a picnic during
our jeep ride exploring
adventure.

These are some of the things that went on in my neck of the woods, how has your week been?
We encountered lots of leaf showers.
The woods were beautiful.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had great Halloween fun. I'd pick the jack-o-lantern on the far right. Beautiful photo of the woods. Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have Fall colors now! I like the little pink pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you finally remembered the deviled eggs (and I have absolutely brought food to a party only to forget to put it out too!). It sounds very fun.

    ReplyDelete