Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday morning, walk with me.

Kevin built this plant shelf for the window here. These garden plants
started from seeds are growing good.  I need to repot the 
Christmas cactus. Notice my hand sanitizer.
The lilac blooms are growing & showing their color.
I planted sunflowers, spider plants, zinnias & marigolds.
Nothing is coming up yet.
Enjoying my last bit of morning coffee in my 
favorite coffee mug.
The grass looks so green in the walking trail.
The garden watering tubs almost full.
Chocolate mint coming up abundantly.  Kevin already pulled some up
 & threw out.  I want to make some tea, though I've said that ever 
since we were given a start several years ago.
Oh look!  A tumbleweed in the trail.
Pretty little purple/blue flowers along the trail.  Perhaps a
type of blue eyed grass according to my wildflower book.
Kevin saw some ducks here yesterday evening on this
wet weather pond, though all I saw was some
tweety birds fly away as I walked closer.
Robins forging for worms.
Apple tree blooms have some color.
Ingredients for breakfast.  I had to get eggs from the store. 
Our farm egg supplier has been selling out of eggs before 
getting to our pick-up point.

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment